Today it’s time for a preview of a holiday nail polish collection I was really looking forward to see: China Glaze’s Holiday 2022 collection. The collection will consist of six new glitter shades and will be called “Drippin’ in glitz”. Sounds very promising, right?
This is what China Glaze has to say about the collection:
“Get glitzed up for holiday with the glittering new nail lacquer collection from China Glaze! Full coverage for full-on bedazzlement, these stunners are dripping with drama and oozing with glamour. These showstoppers are luxuriously loaded with lusters for extra-lit looks. Maximum glitter saturation, multi-faceted textures and iridescent bits of glitz on a coloured base add mesmerising dimension and depth.”
The new shades are going to be called:
- Glitter is the new black (Who needs a ravishing rock when you’ve got the ultimate LBD of naughty looks? Get ready to dance into the night with this kaleidoscopic black glitter.)
- Get your glitter on (Yule be the envy of every exquisite extravaganza this holiday when you rock this twinkling, turquoise, party-ready polish. Ruby red slippers are not included.)
- I speak glitter (A party-perfect, hot pink pearlescent polish that has the unbridled power to melt even the most unflappable heart of an ice queen. Shake things up at your next soiree with a lot of shine and shimmer sprinkled with a little sassiness.)
- If it sparkles it’s mine (What is a rose by any other name? Glam-up your seasonal get-togethers with this resplendent, rose-gilded lacquer that’s just as befitting on the red carpet as it is beneath the mistletoe.)
- Queen of bling (Gift yourself with the gold-standard of diamond-like encrusted nail looks. Tips and toes will dazzle and delight in divine, gilded dust, casting an atmospheric, spellbinding glow wherever they go.)
- She’s icy (Take a walk on the wild side of Winter Wonderland with every girl’s BFF. Enchant, captivate and shine like the star-studded deific diva you are every day of the year and look like you dipped your tips in tubs of 20-carat diamonds.)
The collection seems very promising to me. I’m especially excited since China Glaze is claiming that these shades are going to be full coverage glitters!
The release date of the collection is still a bit vague, but I expect that it will be released in mid-October, but possibly you might be able to find them earlier!
In case you’re already looking for China Glaze’s Spring 2023 collection: it’s going to be called ‘Hello, sugar!’. I don’t have any pictures yet, but as soon as I have them I will upload them!