It’s super early, but I just wanted to share this sneak peek with you of OPI’s Holiday 2022 collection. The collection is going to be called Jewel be bold and will consist of fifteen (!) new shades. I know that the OPI Fall 2022 collection hasn’t even been released, but I’m just super excited about this holiday collection.
The 12 limited edition shades are going to be called:
- Go big or go chrome (A silver metallic)
- Decked to the pines (A green metallic shimmer)
- Feelin’ berry glam (A berry pink)
- Charmed I’m sure (A magenta shimmer)
- Bring out the big gems (A garnet shimmer)
- Merry & ice (A light pink shimmer)
- Pink, bling and be merry (A pearlescent hot pink)
- The pearl of your dreams (A baby blue pearl shimmer, it will have a similar finish as Pixel dust from OPI’s xbox collection)
- Tealing festive (A teal shimmer)
- Snow holding back (A white shimmer)
- Sleigh bells bling (A gold shimmer)
- Rhinestone red-y (A pearlescent red, it will have a similar finish as Pixel dust from OPI’s xbox collection)
The three new limited edition glitters are:
- OPIm a gem (A black with glitter)
- Pop the baubles (A gold with glitter)
- I pink it’s snowing (A pink with larger glitter)
The three glitters are sustainable and are made from cellulose from sustainably farmed eucalyptus trees.
Again, of course, there is also going to be an Advent Calendar that is going to be released. The advent calendar will going to consist of the 12 mini shades of this collection (not the glitters), 7 OPI iconic mini’s, and a mini base-, and topcoat and a mini nail envy! The 4-piece mini set will consist of Tealing festive, Go big or go chrome, Sleigh bells bling and Rhinestone red-y.
You can order this collection now at Beyond Polish over here (affiliate link)! If you use my code ‘NOAENAILS’ you will get 5% discount! The collection is also available on Amazon over here (affiliate link), but it will not be shipped until the 1st of October. You can find the minisets and advent calendar over here on Amazon (affiliate link).
Disclaimer: This blog post contains affiliate links. Meaning that if you buy a product through one of these links, I might receive compensation at no additional cost to you. I marked all affiliate links clearly with the label “affiliate link”, all other links are regular links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.