Today it’s time for one of the last mainstream fall collections I still had to find: Zoya’s! I was super curious to see this collection, especially after hearing that it was a coffee-themed collection. Also, China Glaze has a coffee-themed collection this year, but I wasn’t super impressed by that one. To my own surprise, I found out that the coffee collection will not be the only collection Zoya is releasing this year. I found a second shimmer collection called ‘Metallic dreams’ and I even heard rumors of a third collection.
The coffee-themed collection is going to be called ‘Café creams’ and will consist of five creme shades (surprise!) and one glitter topper. The shades are going to be called:
- Bonnie (a rose gold topper)
- Biscuit (a warm milky brown mocha)
- Kahlua (on their website it’s called Kahula, it’s a gingerbread brown)
- Remington (a rosewood brown)
- Constance (a deep plum creme)
- Ophelia (a blackened brown creme)
I’m actually very pleasantly surprised by these colors! A coffee-themed collection can become very brown, but I’m pleasantly surprised to see Remington and Constance there. Also, the glitter topper really spices things up!
Now, up to the second (in my opinion) even more exciting collection. ‘Metallic dreams’ will consist of three metallic shimmers:
- Matilda (a pink with gold shimmer)
- Moki (earthy olive metallic)
- Amara (rich chocolate brown with copper undertones)
I think this tiny collection is such a nice little surprise! It complements the Café creams collection so nicely!
The Zoya website says these shades will be available on the 13th of August.