I’m still working on the swatches of Essie’s Summer 2022 collection (coming soon, promised). But Essie already decided to move on to a new collection called ‘Handmade with love’. The collection is going to be a nine-piece collection in the US, a six-piece collection in Europe, and a three-piece collection in the UK.
This is Essie’s official description:
Handmade With Love collection featuring 9 mid-toned and vibrant cream shades, designed to spark creativity and joyful self-expression all year long.
The nine shades are going to be called:
- In pursuit of craftiness (A light purple creme)
- Pencil me in (A magenta pink)
- Crochet Away (A brown creme)
- To DIY for (A rusty orange)
- Handmade with love (A red creme)
- Piece of work (A lime green creme)
- Cut it out (US-only, a light grey/off white creme)
- Paintbrush it off (US-only, a light brown)
- Sew gifted (US-only, a light peachy creme)
I’m really in love with this collection, and in fact, I have already swatched the six European shades that are available over here.
You can only pre-order this collection on Amazon DE over here (affiliate link) and Amazon Fr (not an affiliate link). On Amazon US (affiliate link) only some are available for pre-order, but I expect the others soon! Piece of work, Handmade with love, and Pencil me in are also available on Feelunique.com over here (a UK-based website, not an affiliate link).
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.