While I’m still working my way through all the spring collections, nail polish brands are thinking ahead and working on their summer collections! Today I have a preview of OPI’s summer 2023 collection called ‘Summer make the rules’. I don’t have much, but I have some pictures and a very short description.
‘Summer Make the Rules with daring pastels and shocking brights, 12 new shades in Nail Lacquer, Infinite Shine, GelColor, and a select few in Powder Perfection will make you ditch the boardroom for flexing on the beach, no ifs, sands, or buts, so mark yourself 000-PI and glow for it.’
The new colors are going to be:
- Summer Monday-Fridays (a lime green creme)
- Sanding in stilettos (a shimmery orange)
- Flex on the beach (a coral creme)
- Skate to the party (a purple creme)
- I quit my day job (a bubblegum pink creme)
- Stay out all bright (a vivid yellow creme)
- Makeout-side (a bright pink creme)
- Surf naked (sky blue pearl)
- Charge it to their room (deep periwinkle creme)
- Sunscreening my calls (a pearl yellow)
- Bikini boardroom (a pearl yellow)
- I’m yacht leaving (an electric turquoise creme)
Of course, there is also going to be a mini set that is going to consist of the colors: Makeout-side, Flex on the beach , Sunscreening My Calls, and Surf Naked.
There is no official release date yet for this collection, but if I had to guess, I would say around the 1st of May. I will definitely keep you posted if I find out more though!
Update: I was able to get my hand on a part of this collection early, you can find my swatches over here.