Today, a new Ulta-exclusive Essie collection has been released called ‘Vintage Vanity’. I’m personally always a very big fan of these Ulta-exclusive collections, so I’m always very happy to spot a new one. This new collection is inspired by the glamorous dressing rooms of old hollywood starlets, so expect a lot of vampy reds.
As usual, the new collection consists of six new shades:
- Pretty in pearls (Blush pink with neutral undertones)
- Born to adorn (antique yellow gold with tone on tone pearl)
- Not so naturale (sage green with blue undertones)
- Primp & powder (a light lilac)
- Unhidden gems ( a mauve plum with red undertones)
- Vintage vanity (a dark red)
The collection is available here on Ulta’s website. The collection is going to be exclusively available at Ulta in the US. It’s not certain if this collection is going to be released in other parts of the world. However, if you’re located in Europe I’d recommend that you check out the (so far) European exclusive Essie Midsummer 2023 collection.