Yes! Essie’s Spring 2023 ‘Feel the fizzle’ is here. It’s a bit early, but it’s always exciting to see a new Essie collection. This year’s spring collection is inspired by self-care, and spoiler-alert, the shades are gorgeous!
“Essie, Feel the Fizzle Spring 2023 Collection features multisensorial spring shades inspired by a day of indulgent self-care, designed to evoke feelings of optimism and relaxation.”
The collection is going to consist of six new shades:
- Its high time (mid-tone mint green)
- Ride the soundwave (milky sky blue)
- Do not burst my bubble (a periwinkle purple)
- Feel the fizzle (vibrant sheer light pink nail polish with multi-dimensional blue and pink pearls)
- You are scent-sational (muted chartreuse yellow with green undertones)
- In the you-niverse (milky bright taffy pink)
That’s all the information I have! The collection is already available on Ulta‘s website and will soon also be available in Europe. I was able to get my hands on the shade Feel the fizzle, and you can find my swatches over here.
I’m personally very excited about this collection. I’m actually really excited about this collection and the upcoming Valentine’s day collection, so Essie definitely is starting 2023 with a bang!