You blink one time and you’ve missed ten Essie collections. I certainly felt this way the last couple of years. Today, I’m not mad about it because this new collection is really pretty! It’s a Target Exclusive collection, and for now, it will only be available in the US. The collection is inspired by new technology and nature, which seems like a strange combination, but it really works!
The new shades are:
- Natural nightlife (A rich clay brown creme)
- Mystical mist (A sleek metallic silver)
- Sens-o-real (A soft seafoam creme)
- Nocturnal nightlife (A vivid raspberry red)
- Firefly away (A bright tangerine orange)
- Midnight mirage (A viviv midtone green creme)
In my opinion, this collection is the perfect transition collection between summer and fall. It’s genuinely really nicely done, and I love the names!
Sadly, I likely won’t be able to get my hands on it for swatches, but I do really enjoy the look of this collection!