It’s time today for Essie’s Fall 2022 collection. The season of fall collections has apparently officially begun! Essie’s new collection is going to be inspired by nature and hiking! This collection is all about earthy neutrals, as Essie calls them. This is what Essie says about the collection:
this fall, hang up the heels and hike it up… you’re going off the grid in style. you’re a fashion trailblazer so transcend the trend as you morph into a fearless force of nature. it’s risk-takers only and in this neck of the woods the looks are only getting bold & boulder. unparalleled hues wait for you to reach the climax…and trust us, you won’t look back!
The collection is going to consist of six new statement shades:
- Transcend the trend (A muted teal-blue nail polish with yellow undertones and a cream finish)
- Off the grid (A warm mushroom-brown nail polish with gray undertones and a cream finish)
- Hike it up (A midtone, neutral tan nail polish with yellow undertones and a cream finish)
- Bold and boulder (A deep burgundy-red nail polish with brown undertones and a cream finish)
- Force of nature (A deep forest green nail polish with yellow undertones and a cream finish)
- Risk-takers only (a vibrant orange with red undertones and a cream finish)
There is not much more to tell about this collection yet, but the pictures definitely look promising! I’m really into the color ‘Force of nature’, and I’m personally definitely going to pick it up! All of Essie’s previous collections felt a bit ‘brown-heavy’ in my opinion, but I guess it fits the earthy vibe of this collection!
So far, the collection is only available on Ulta.com, but the collection will also soon be available on Amazon. Update: The collection is also available now on Beyond Polish over here (affiliate link, use my code NOAENAILS for 5% discount). In Europe, the collection is available on Amazon DE over here (affiliate link).
Disclaimer: This blog post contains affiliate links. Meaning that if you buy a product through one of these links, I might receive compensation at no additional cost to you. I marked all affiliate links clearly with the label “affiliate link”, all other links are regular links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.