After all the new Essie collections, I actually thought we would be done with new Essie collections! However, Essie always has some surprises for us. Essie is going to release a plant-based collection called ‘Love by Essie’. The new line is going to consist of 20 new shades, a combined base and top coat, and a nail and cuticle oil. 80% of the ingredients will be plant-based and have an opaque formula. Essie will use ingredients such as cotton, sugarcane, and corn. The brush is made of vegan bamboo fibers!
The 20 new shades will be:
- Get it girl ( a pink with purple undertones and a creme finish)
- Revive to thrive ( a green with yellow undertones and a creme finish)
- Good impressions (a jade green with blue undertones and a creme finish)
- Playing in paradise (a purple with a creme finish)
- Sustained satisfaction (a warm nude with yellow undertones and a creme finish)
- Carefree but caring (purple with pink undertones and a creme finish)
- Make the move (a bordeaux red with creme finish)
- Lust for life ( a strong red creme)
- Putting myself first (a delicate light blue with red undertones and a creme finish)
- Doin’ my best (a deep green with blue undertones and a creme finish)
- Self-love rush (pink with a creme finish)
- On the brighter side (yellow with warm undertones and a creme finish)
- Back to love ( a nude with red undertones and a creme finish)
- I am the spark ( a ruby red with a creme finish)
- I am the moment (a wine red with a creme finish)
- Walking the walk (a blue with a creme finish)
- Free in me ( a soft pink creme)
- Spinning in joy (pink with a creme finish)
- Better than yesterday (a nude with a creme finish)
- Blessed-never stressed ( a white with a creme finish)
I will just admit that the descriptions of the colors are not very good, but it’s currently all I’ve got (and they are the official descriptions by Essie!). As stated before, there will also be a combined base and topcoat and a jojoba cuticle oil
If you’re living in Germany or France you are lucky; the shades are already available there. If you’re living in the rest of world: I have no clue when these shades are going to be available, but hopefully soon!
Update: There is finally news for US readers: the Love by Essie collection is going to be available on the 18th of May 2023. You can preorder the colors over here on Amazon (affiliate link).
Disclaimer: As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.