The summer collection we have all been waiting for. Or at least, I have been waiting for this collection! The Essie Summer 2022 collection! The name is going to be ‘Isle see you later’, and the names will have a tropical theme.
The collection consists of six new colors. They all seem to be ‘tropical-inspired, which seems to be the theme of this collection:
- Tropic low (a mossy green duochrome)
- Isle see you later (a vibrant magenta creme)
- Break it sundown (a vibrant orange creme with yellow undertones)
- Set the tiki bar high (a deep vibrant purple)
- Revenge’s a beach (a muted dirty teal)
- Coconuts for you (a warm neutral tan creme)
It definitely gives me summer vibes, although maybe Revenge’s a beach and Coconuts for you are not your average summer shades.
So what about the availability? The collection is available on Amazon US over here (affiliate link). In Europe, this collection is only available at DM Germany so far. Update: Thanks to the commenter below, I now also know that they are available at Feelunique over here (thank you!).
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.